Aplicaciones Avanzadas de Energía
Las empresas de servicios públicos necesitan aplicaciones avanzadas de energía para satisfacer las necesidades regulatorias y de mercado para una mayor fiabilidad y menos emisiones. Pueden contribuir a la adopción y generación y almacenamiento de energía, y prepararse para interrupciones más frecuentes y el mal tiempo Tambien contribuyen al direccionamiento del envejecimiento de la fuerza de trabajo y la infraestructura.
Our Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) – with advanced DMS analysis to optimize network operations, combined with a field-proven SCADA system for monitoring and control, EMS for transmission operations, and an embedded OMS for improved resiliency and reliability – provides utilities with a modular and flexible platform within a common user experience, data model, integration framework, and secure infrastructure. ADMS provides advanced monitoring, analysis, control, optimization, planning, and training functions allowing utility companies to provide more reliable, safe, and efficient power.
- Advanced monitoring, analysis, control, optimization, planning, and training functions
- Unified DMS, SCADA, OMS, and EMS
- Improve reliability and resiliency, optimize network operations, increase energy efficiency and quality, and reduce total cost of ownership
- Lowers the barrier to entry with modular deployments and simplified data model requirements and workflow
- Provides robust, proven advanced power applications
- Provides self-healing automation and demand management with closed loop control
- In production at over 180 control centers worldwide
Soluciones Smart Grid asociadas
Our ADMS solution represents the evolution of control room technology by merging DMS, OMS, and SCADA into one comprehensive network management solution. As part of our smart grid solutions suite, it can help your utility become a next-generation energy provider by enabling safer, more reliable, and efficient power management.
- Provides clear and consistent real-time, forecasted, and historical views of the distribution network.
- Allows system operators, dispatchers, field crews, planning engineers, reliability analysts, and managers to work as a team - accessing the same as-operated representation of network grid information.
- Common situational awareness provides efficient and reliable management of grid operations in the face of a diverse, rapidly changing environment.
- Enables greater network reliability, improved operational efficiency, reduced operations costs, increased safety, enhanced security, support for regulatory compliance, better asset utilization, and standards-based integration.