Schneider Electric’s simulated control processor (SCP) is a virtual simulation of Foxboro control processors CP270 and CP280, combined with DYNSIM® dynamic modeling capability. SCP is built on the block algorithms and communication infrastructure of EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS and I/A Series® process automation.
All operational and engineering applications, processes and equipment that run with Foxboro control systems run the same way with SCP software.
- Functionality identical to a Foxboro CP
- One-to-one SCP-to-real-CP Relationship
- Support for virtualization and cloud environments
- Small hardware footprint
- Support for all standard Foxboro configuration tools
- Can be mixed with standard CPs during process automation system (PAS) factory acceptance test (FAT)
- Easy bulk configuration of tie-back models
- Support for direct links to other control software, including EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems, Rockwell, Emerson, Siemens, GE and Yokogawa; as well as support for many other PLC, SIS, PAS and third-party simulation software offerings
- Design superior real-time control software
- Experience an ideal retrofit/upgrade design environment
- Analyze and troubleshoot system response and performance, saving time and resources
- Dramatically reduce the time required for commissioning and startup of EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS, I/A Series or Control Core Services system
- Provide high-quality operator training
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
Contact sales and support
From technical support to complete customer service, we care about your business and individual needs.